Friday, August 1, 2008

What to do, What to do...

I have alot of hobbies. Sometimes I wake up in the morning and I think "Hey, I want to sew today!" Sometimes I wake up and I think "Hey, I want to make jewelry today!" Well, sometimes there are days like today. I woke up today rarin' to go, wanting to craft all day. The problem is, I want to knit and make jewelry. Obviously, I can't do both at the same time, so I have been sitting here all day trying to make a decision on which I will choose. It is now 3:30 PM, and I have made no progress towards reaching this decision. I listed a few items in my shop while I pondered, but for the most part I have nothing to show for my day. Just watch - Late tonight, I will figure out exactly what I want to craft, and by then it will be time to go to bed! In the meantime, I will continue to enjoy the Lifetime Movie Network.

1 comments:

Just Keeping it Real said...

You are a nut!! I see why you match so perfectly with my son, but it is a bit scarey sometimes the way both of your brains work...
LOVE YA,
MA